A sturdy house must be supported by a strong and durable foundation. then what is the strong house foundation characteristics that can be prepared before the construction process takes place. Of course, it is not very good if the house that we have built with the most beautiful architectural art has just collapsed because the foundation structure is weak. Yes, even though the location is often hidden but its function is very important. Therefore, it is necessary to plan carefully to determine the size and type of foundation material that is safe but still economical so that it can save the cost of building a house. O.k let’s start by listing various requirements for good building foundation.
Just imagine what will happen if your home has the damaged foundation. Repairing is needed but make sure you let the Austin foundation repair to handle such that repair job. Strong foundation characteristics are as follows:
1. Can withstand the loads that are above it. namely construction load. the burden of life. wind load. earthquake load and others, so the building does not experience a decline. crack or even collapse.
2. Made of strong building materials. Good and durable so that it can still function within the period of home use plan.
3. Resistant to various organisms and harmful chemicals that can damage building construction.
4. The type of foundation is adapted to the conditions of the soil and buildings. for example, soft soil can use a type of chicken claw foundation. The first floor is enough to use stone foundation times while the second-floor house is added to the foot plate foundation on the main column points.
5. There is an additional load safety factor that can be borne by the foundation. this is to anticipate if in the future there is an additional construction of buildings with loads beyond previous planning so that they can be threatened with collapse.
6. If you use reinforcing iron, you must use a concrete blanket that is thick enough to avoid rust so that it can cause weakening of the foundation structure.